Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dave and Raveen

My little sister is now married! I am so happy for Dave and Raveen. They are a good match for each other. They were married in the Logan, Utah Temple and what an amazing sealing it was. Despite the fact that it rained and was freezing pictures went well :) They were troopers. I know these two have a bright future ahead. I am grateful I was able to be there living so far away. 


Let the "getting ready" begin. Raveen felt like she was in a dentist chair

Isn't Raveen a drop dead gorgeous bride? My aunt Melissa made her incredible wedding dress. She is an amazing dressmaker  and designer. Check out her website here













Our very good friend Jessica and her mom Debbie arranged and put together all the flowers. They did an excellent job. 

YES!!! Finally Mr. & Mrs. 







My Favorite







Becky Kim....best brides maid EVER!! Went over and beyond
Dave looks so thrilled to join our family :)

Enough kissing already!

No comments:

Post a Comment